Our client came to us to review their existing processes and associated management system and develop a new Integrated Management System (IMS). The project required:
- Review and development of fundamental business requirements using SWOT analysis, understanding the organisation’s context and business risks
- Review of existing documents for suitability and ability to manage the business and its operations
- Development of a new IMS structure with supporting documentation that would allow the business to continually improve and manage growth expectations
- Streamlining existing documentation, and development of new procedural documents, forms and templates. In consultation with the workforce
- Consultation and engagement with the businesses Leadership Team
- Coaching with the Managing Director in business improvement initiatives
- Goal is to certify the IMS to ISO9001:2015, ISO14000:2015, and ISO45001:2018 standards.
The project is still ongoing.