Our client came to us to consolidate three independent management systems from each state’s operation under a new enterprise Business Management System. The project required:
- Development of a new corporate BMS structure with supporting documentation
- Streamlining all existing documentation, and development of new procedural documents, forms and templates
- Consultation and engagement with each State’s Management Team and the Senior Leadership Team
- Support to each State’s personnel and business for development of operational documents.
- Ultimate management of the Business’ risks, and
- Certification of the BMS to the ISO9001:2015, ISO14000:2015, ISO55001:2014, and AS/NZS 4801 standards, compliance to the new ISO45001 standard
The project is still ongoing.