Welcome to Beyond Your Horizon website. By browsing and navigating this
website, you agree to comply with and are bound by the terms and conditions of
Horizon’s relationship with you in relation to the www.beyondyourhorizon.com.au
you discontinue your interaction with our website.
The root domain
beyondyourhorizon.com.au and the website is owned by Beyond Your Horizon.
The term Beyond Your Horizon’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the
website “The Rogers Family Trust” whose registered office is 11
Sandleigh Crescent, Sippy Downs 4556. The ABN is 60 454 559 372. The term ‘you’
in respect to this policy refers to any user of our website.
The following Terms
of Use govern the use of our website:
- Any information that forms part of our website is subject to change without notice and is for private use only in accordance with our Copyright Policy.
- We do not accept any liability for incomplete or inaccurate information on our website. We nor any third-party warrant, guarantee or indemnify the actions taken by any individual or business based on information provided on our website. All information provided is for the promotional purposes of Beyond Your Horizon and for the benefit of regular users of our website.
- The materiality of this website has been licensed or uniquely created for Beyond Your Horizon. Materiality is defined by but not limited to including the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any reproduction of this websites materiality outside of the conditions set out in our Copyright Policy is considered a breach of copyright and will be dealt with at the discretion of the Directors of Beyond Your Horizon.
- The documents on our website were developed with consideration of reference material current at the time of publishing. It is up to the buyer to update any changes to the documents should reference material change.
- Any trademarks reproduced or referred to are done so lawfully and we acknowledge the owners of the trademarks.
- Any unauthorised use of our websites material or breach of our policies governing our website may result in financial claim against the individual or business or criminal prosecution where appropriate.